To read in Spanish or Portuguese, click here.
Individuals 55 years or older and individuals with a qualifying medical condition are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccination in Massachusetts. Please note that eligibility will also be expanded on April 19 to include all individuals 16 years and older.
There is a high demand for vaccinations, and many vaccines are being diverted to mass vaccination sites to allow for better distribution. There may also be delays in booking an appointment online or by phone.
We strongly encourage you to pre-register for an appointment at a mass vaccination site to save your place in line. Please click here to pre-register: http://bit.ly/2P4Xvj8
To check your eligibility, review vaccination locations, and schedule an appointment, you may also call 2-1-1 or visit the following state websites.
Eligibility and appointment guidance: https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
Schedule your appointment: https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/
If you have one of the following medical conditions, you are now eligible for vaccination:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart attack, heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Asthma (moderate-to-severe)
To learn more about vaccine eligibility for individuals with qualifying medical conditions, please click here: http://bit.ly/37lCKGj