Join us for a free, fun, informative day with activities and screenings to help you and your family stay well. The New England Laborers‘ Health and Safety Fund’s Regional Health Fairs are a great opportunity to receive a variety of health screenings, completely free to you.
The Health Fair offers a variety of different services, including:
- Flu shots
- Blood pressure screening
- Blood sugar screening
- Cholesterol screening
- Bone density screening
- Hearing and vision exams
- Prostate cancer screening
- Lyme disease screening
- Pulmonary function tests
- Fat percentage measurements to calculate BMI
- and Derma scan skin screening
This family-friendly will also have activities for children, like face painting and games. You can also attend to get in a little rest and relaxation by taking advantage of the massage table and acupuncture. Every person who walks in the door will receive a free gift and the opportunity to enter their yearly raffle for one of two prizes.
The Health Fairs will be held on:
- Saturday, September 24, 2022, from 9 am-12 pm at Northern New England Laborers’ District Council Local Union 327, 2068 North Belfast Ave., Augusta, ME 04330.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022, from 5 pm-8 pm at Northern New England Laborers’ District Council Local Union 668, 161 Londonderry Tnpk., Manchester NH 03106.
- Saturday, October 1, 2022, from 9 am-12 pm at Rosebrook Event Center, located in TownePlace Suites by Marriott Wareham Buzzards Bay, 50 Rosebrook Place Wareham MA 02571 on
- Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 9 am-12 pm at 345 Northampton St. Holyoke, MA 01035.
There’s no need to RSVP. Feel free to walk in! The Massachusetts Laborers’ Benefit Funds will also be attending to answer any questions you may have about your Health and Welfare. We hope to see you there!
*Please note that Legal Services will also be attending to answer any questions you may have.