Save Your Stubs

Published On: February 10, 2023

What do you do with your pay stubs? Our advice to you is save them. Saving your stubs is the simplest way to identify problems before they have a negative effect on your fringe benefits, including your Pension, Health & Welfare, and Annuity benefits. The Fund Office will need your pay stubs to review and correct any possible errors.

Here are a few things to check when you get your stubs:

  1. Always confirm your Social Security number is being correctly reported to the Fund Office, as soon as you begin to have contributions reported and when you change employers.
  2. Check your pay rate and deductions. Only taxes, working dues, and the PFML contributions should be deducted.
  3. Please note that for the Fund Office to pursue benefit contributions on your behalf, the work must be performed within our jurisdiction of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont.
  4. If the hours are worked outside of our jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to notify the Fund Office in that jurisdiction or state that you belong to a MA, NH, ME, or VT local. The out-of-state Fund Office can help you determine if there is a reciprocity agreement in place to return your worked hours for Health & Welfare, Pension, and Annuity to your home Fund Office. You can also call the Fund Office for assistance.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your benefits, please contact the Fund Office at 781-272-1000.

Back to all News